- To print out forms prior to registering at a school, please select the appropriate forms below:
- The following items are required when registering your child for school.
1. Certified original birth certificate – we will make a copy
2. Immunization record
3. Proof of residence in parent/guardian name:
- - signed contract (with a closing date) to purchase a home, or
- - signed rental agreement, or
- - electric bill, or
- - water bill, or
- - gas bill.
- *Driver's license, telephone bills and cable bills will NOT be accepted for proof of address.
4. Picture Identification (Parent/Guardian)
- Kindergarten students must have a Kindergarten Health Assessment form completed by their physician no more than 12 months prior to the date of school entry. Completed forms need to be returned to the school on or before the first day of class. Please obtain this form from your doctor or school.
- Students must turn five on or before August 31, 2012 to register for kindergarten. Please visit the following site for more information regarding kindergarten registration requirements:
For additional information, please contact Diane Butler, Data Manager, at 388-5274.